2019 1.1 Gastropholis prasina - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 07-25-2022, 01:16 AM   #1
ryantwilliams
2019 1.1 Gastropholis prasina

Picked these up fall 2021 from fauna. They're the same animals listed here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=772671

Feeding on a variety of insects and occasionally Repashy products.

I don't think this pair was worked with when they were young, so they're not particularly handleable, but they could be with some work. Either way, they're a super neat species with a ton of personality, but I'm focusing on some other animals. This past year I received a few viable clutches, but couldn't manage to get them through the finish line. The only baby that hatched was deformed and didn't make it beyond a week.

Asking $400 w/ their 30 gallon enclosure, although they'd benefit from an upgrade in size. Local pickup in the Denver area only. Potentially open to trades for smaller snakes and lizards.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2022, 08:18 PM   #2
ryantwilliams
Update - they laid eggs. I found one infertile in the bottom of the enclosure, and the rest seem fertile based on appearance. However, she glued them inside the cork tube that's attached to the back of the enclosure, where I can't monitor them or maintain proper conditions, so it's unlikely any will hatch
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2023, 07:52 PM   #3
ryantwilliams
Reposting these two for sale

Photo of one of the 3-4 clutches I got in the last year. This is the deformed baby that didn't make it. All the other eggs in the clutch had normal looking babies, but they died in the egg before hatching.

Plus one of the times the female decided to come out and be social
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!