cbb baby flapnecks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
phantumstranga
Arrow cbb baby flapnecks

hi everyone!! here i have the last batch of flapnecks i can get. all of these are doing so great. the little guys and gals are eating and drinking great. i have 4 -1 month old babies and 7-2month old babies available. prices are as follows. for the one month olds it is 35each 2/$30. and for the 2 month olds it is 44 each 2/$40. these are all captive bred and born in the united states. these are a big rarity to the herp world, none the less to the chameleon world.once i sell out of these thats it. you wont see anymore cbb flapnecks for a few years as not many people have great luck with breeding the wild caught counterparts. all prices are plus shipping. email me at phantumstranga@yahoo.com to calculate shipping or for more info and photos. no individual photos available other than for size comparison, as their colors and patterns are near identical the only differences from these two age groups is size. these chameleons are small but hardy with minimum experience required. even beginers wont have a problem.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2005, 06:26 AM   #2
grunt
baby flapnecks

I sent a e-mail

Old 04-05-2005, 11:58 AM   #3
grunt
flapnecks

just to say thanks . the wife named them popito and jorge there are eating machines and are doing great anyone who does biz with you will be happy. Thanks Shawn

Old 04-05-2005, 01:17 PM   #4
phantumstranga
thanks a ton Shawn. your work is also magnifico. it looked quite haggerd day one and two but i didnt know exactlly what to expect anyhow. now its looking supperb. i cant wait to get the other one, that ones gotta hurt!! lol. i like the name popito, its strange, different, and weird, just like me. i actually think today im all sold out of babies but one! these things sell like sugar, 5 lbs at a time and everyones buying.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #5
skilin2001
I Love the spotted one!

I have wanted a chameleon for a long time. Now I have a stedy residence and Im ready. Could you email me pics of the babys. R there any spotted ones left? skilin2001@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Rhonda

Old 06-02-2005, 05:19 PM   #6
geekcoboy103
Any more left?
Would you happen to have any Meller's for sale?

-collin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread