SOLD!! 1.1 Western Hermanns tortoises. Price lowered. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-22-2022, 06:10 PM   #1
shoregeckos
1.1 Western Hermanns tortoises. Price lowered.

These are 2021 hatches from GST. They were purchased as a temp sexed 1.1 but obviously there is no guarantee on the sex. Fabulous yearlings. The colors are coming in and those yellow cheeks are popping. Apulian locale. Amazing opportunity to avoid trying to find little hatchlings. I’ve just started a project with some aquatics and won’t have the space to add onto my outdoor pen and am just raising funds and avoiding used space. My loss is entirely someone’s gain.
Both right at year old. 100 grams and feeding on an array of weeds, leaves, and flowers. Soaked daily and offered mazuri original twice a week, which they devour lol.

I won’t ship into hard heat so if your temps aren’t good you will have to wait. Please be aware and check as I will. Most places will catch a break in the heat within days. I also only ship Monday-Wednesday.

Please email at koolsbum@gmail.com with any and all inquiries.

Not looking for any trades on these.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2022, 09:01 AM   #2
shoregeckos
Sorry not looking for any trades on these.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2022, 12:21 PM   #3
shoregeckos
Please no trades! I added that to the post but am still receiving trade offers lol. I may wiggle on the price but am NOT looking for trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2022, 02:55 PM   #4
shoregeckos
Priced dropped. Surprised this pair is still a available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!