Some Pictures In Honor of... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-25-2005, 07:39 AM   #1
Manhattan Herps
Some Pictures In Honor of...

my birthday! LOL

here are some pics i snapped last night, enjoy

a nice macro shot of harley

the newest hatchling(this pic was taken after it hatched)

Super hypo tangerine female

tangerine carrot head giant male(after shed)

the first hatchling showing some nice head color

Pauly after another shed

another one of pauly(cant wait till this guy is an adult)

Carrot head carrot tail tangerine jungle giant female(she's lost a bit of color due to breeding )

Tangerine carrot tail jungle giant male(still has great color after breeding with 3 females)

Old 02-25-2005, 09:18 AM   #2
Herpcam
Happy Birthday, Dan!!!

Great pictures. I bet you can't wait to see how those little albinos turn out, huh? The wait can be agonizing sometimes because they don't really look like mom and dad right when they come out of the egg.

I'm glad you got a shot of the gecko after it hatched out of the egg. It wouldn't have been as pretty before hatching.

Hope you have a great Bday!

Old 02-25-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
Manhattan Herps
thanks rob,

i REALLY cannot wait till the two babies even start showing some good color, lol, i think the first one is going to have some awesome color, as is the second

thanks again rob

Old 02-25-2005, 10:56 AM   #4
TheHypoGecko
Happy Birthday Dan! Awesome pics, especially that ORANGE hypo tangerine.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:24 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic birthday, Dan! You have a fantastic collection of leos... thanks for sharing!

Old 02-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #6
Sunset Gecko
Thumbs up

Happy Birthday! 18 is a pretty big birthday. You're going to wish you it was you're 18th birthday for all the rest of your b-days, lol. Now you can get your own paypal account. Btw, the gecko pics are awesome, I love the tangerine

Old 02-25-2005, 05:44 PM   #7
Jeremy Letkey
Dan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I may just have to get somthing from you this year. I don't know what yet though? Maybe when that tang male is old enough to breed I'd like one of his babies??

Old 02-25-2005, 06:05 PM   #8
Crestedleo
Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like those 2 babies are going to be nice! I think in the future, I'd like of that female super hypo's babies...

Old 02-25-2005, 07:28 PM   #9
ragnew
GREAT looking critters you've got there Dan! Think you're going to be having some smokers this year!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY AS WELL! This is one of those special years! Have a great day man!

Old 02-25-2005, 08:00 PM   #10
Xelda
Happy birthday! Very nice pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!