For Sale Re-Homing Crested Gecko Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-02-2024, 10:12 PM   #1
MuleExotics
Arrow Re-Homing Crested Gecko Collection

Hello!

It comes with great sadness for me (yet great excitement for you) that I am re-homing the entirety of my crested gecko collection.

I have been a hobbyist for many years and all of my geckos come from the most ethical, highly-regarded breeders in the U.S.A. They were purchased/produced with a keen eye and experience, backed by heavy investments towards specified projects with an emphasis on using and improving upon overall quality — morphs, traits, structure, health, etc.

You can let me know if any geckos catch your eye by sending me their photo #s from the post. Additional photos of each gecko can be provided upon your request. I have also kept thorough records of the geckos ages, weights, temperaments, morphs, traits, lineage, where they were produced, and of course names (some are very well-known veteran breeders within the “crested gecko community”).

*Side note: In case you were not aware, it is entirely normal for crested geckos to drop their tails — they do so when spooked. All of my “frog-butts”, as they are often referred to, dropped their tails for various reasons -- as a result of moving literal homes (bumpy car rides), before I purchased them to begin with, and even the sound of my vacuum in one instance. It is extremely common, merely cosmetic, and in no way impedes their quality of life.*

Each of them is fed rotating variations of Pangea diets (staple), supplemental dubia roaches, and the occasional hornworms. They are provided with a very small water dish and are lightly misted once or twice per day. They are regularly inspected for any illnesses/ailments, sufficient calcium deposits in females, as well as potential stuck shed. They are kept in Exo-Terra 18x18x24 Terrariums as well as 50gal tubs that have been converted into suitable enclosures. They are provided ample hiding spaces, vertical and horizontal climbing surfaces, foliage, and corkbark/driftwood. I am happy to share photos of their enclosures if that is something you would be interested in. They are all extraordinarily healthy (the pictures speak for themselves) well-structured, vibrant cresties — and the vast majority are *very* easily handleable.

It has been and will continue to be extremely difficult parting ways with these beauties but unfortunately I am left little choice due to time constraints. I will be ensuring that each gecko goes to a good, vetted home.

A varying re-homing fee is applicable for each gecko and will be shared with you upon contact as well as the nitty gritty details of whichever gecko(s) pique your interest. "Bundle" discounts are available, and pricing is negotiable.

I appreciate you taking the time to read through my post and look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. If you are new to crested geckos, I would be more than glad to walk you through the basics and even more advanced degrees of quality/distinctions and care/husbandry. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Email: neuralnode@protonmail.com

Located in Houston, TX.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2024, 01:45 AM   #2
spawn
I emailed you from an aim.com address. No response. Sending one from hotmail next.

Old 04-12-2024, 08:15 AM   #3
acecurl16
I emailed as well .. no response.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, gecko, geckos, lizard, lizards