For Sale Moving Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
GeckoBoa Reptiles
Moving Sale

I have been back and forth about this but I have decided to sell off a few of our boas to prepare for our upcoming move. This is the list of what's available at this time below. Some of these boas are truly one of a kind. I spent years searching these out and you just don't find boas like this for sale anywhere. All prices are plus actual shipping. I prefer local pickup for the larger females but can also ship. Please contact me for updated pics if you are serious. Thanks!

0.1 '08 Pucallpa Peruvian(farm bred) - Extremely nice! Jet black saddles and yellow. Smoking red tail. $2k
0.1 '09 Pucallpa Peruvian(Direct from Rio Bravo)- Awesome girl! Extremely yellow! $1500
0.2 '10 Pucallpa Peruvian(Rio Bravo Line)-Picks of the litter $750/each
1.1 '08 South Brazilian Amarali(from Barry Miller)- $600/pair
1.0 '07 Double het VPI T+ Snow(Kyle Frost)Proven male- $400
1.0 '08 Summit Pastel Salmon Jungle(Pick of the litter from the famous '08 Jason Gonzales litter) Awesome clean male! $600
0.1 '08 Jungle(DB Boas) Nice! Ready to breed! $400
0.1 '05 BCI Nice clean girl. Big and ready to breed. $100(prefer local pickup because shipping will be expensive)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boas, geckoboa, peruvian