Gender and Sexuality - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: So who are you? Vote is not public
Straight Male 16 48.48%
Gay Male 2 6.06%
Bi Male 0 0%
Straight Female 9 27.27%
Gay Female 4 12.12%
Bi Female 2 6.06%
Do not wish to say 0 0%
Other. Trans...Genderqueer...you name it. 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 12:10 AM   #31
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Bob, I love ya man but can you enlighten us as to which sins or behaviors you may be referring? You opened the door on this one.
Nope, not particularly, as I wasn't really commenting about one specific thing. Rather, I was responding to the whole "acceptance" portion of the discussion. It's easy for someone to simply take the stance that we should simply "accept" everyone. I may allow someone into my life but if they have a behavior that I disagree with then I will call them to task.

People believe that we are not suppose to judge others. Whether you hold the typical Christian values or simply your own personal high standards, judging others and holding them accountable for thier actions is truly showing that you accept "them."

By allowing someone to wander down the path of self-destruction, simply because you're afraid of judging someone, shows not acceptance or love, for that matter, to the person to whom you're suppose to accept.

Don't get me wrong though. I will do my very best to never judge someone over an issue that I myself am struggling with. To do so would be the epitomy of hypocrisy. But, if I no longer struggle with that "sin" or "issue" then I will hold them accountable, if for no other reason then the simple fact that I accept them and want better for them.

Griz

Old 11-12-2007, 06:02 AM   #32
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, but you never said if you were straight or gay. Neither did Richie for that matter. But the comment below sure does leave some room for self interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Don't get me wrong though. I will do my very best to never judge someone over an issue that I myself am struggling with. To do so would be the epitomy of hypocrisy. Griz

I couldn't resist.

Old 11-12-2007, 08:19 AM   #33
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, but you never said if you were straight or gay. Neither did Richie for that matter. But the comment below sure does leave some room for self interpretation.
That's because I don't let my sexuality define me. We see too many people that wear their sexuality as a badge of honor and it IS what they see themselves as. I am Robert Woodard, father of 4, lover to my beautiful bride and hopefully a good person who will make a difference in the lives of those I touch. Whether I am straight, gay or indifferent is really irrelevant to who I am.

Griz

Old 11-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #34
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
That's because I don't let my sexuality define me. We see too many people that wear their sexuality as a badge of honor and it IS what they see themselves as. I am Robert Woodard, father of 4, lover to my beautiful bride and hopefully a good person who will make a difference in the lives of those I touch. Whether I am straight, gay or indifferent is really irrelevant to who I am.

Griz

I just wanna give you a big hug..

you rock

^_^

Old 11-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #35
Jim O
Quote:
By allowing someone to wander down the path of self-destruction, simply because you're afraid of judging someone, shows not acceptance or love, for that matter, to the person to whom you're suppose to accept.
I knew that I loved you for a reason.

Old 11-12-2007, 03:40 PM   #36
Griz
I'm getting all warm and cuddly now! Thanks guys!

Griz

Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #37
shrap
The Man Love in this thread is just....... tear jerking.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Old 11-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #38
Griz
my lord, kumbaya.....everyone now.....

Griz

Old 11-12-2007, 06:26 PM   #39
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:

Griz

Old 11-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #40
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
The Man Love in this thread is just....... tear jerking.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
How does that go?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!