2006 Highlights - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-10-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
Serpwidgets
2006 Highlights

Just a few of the more interesting hatchlings I made this year...

First is a project I started 6 years ago: Hypo Pewter. The eventual goal with this line is a high-contrast pattern dorsally, fading into patternless on the sides.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 12:26 AM   #2
Serpwidgets
Marklar's parents are half-siblings to the hypo pewter's parents. They have some amazing color, and throw many similar offspring.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #3
Serpwidgets
Got twins for the second time, this is a ghost where the two merged together from two bodies into one head... the reciprocal of bicephalic.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #4
Serpwidgets
This sunkissed caramel is kinda plainish looking right now, but it will be interesting to see how it colors up as it grows. Ambers can get quite a lot of yellow on them.

As far as I know, this is the only sunkissed caramel in the world right now.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 01:00 AM   #5
Serpwidgets
What do you get when you add motley to a sunkissed caramel? I believe this snake is also a one-of-a-kind right now, too.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't know, Serp. I think I really dig the Sunkissed Caramel! Any idea what you're going to price those at?

The joined twins are certainly funky!

Of course, the Pewter is to die for!

Old 06-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #7
Serpwidgets
Here's a hypo pewter that Hurley hatched from a different bloodline.

Comparing this to the one at the beginning of the thread, you can see how much variation there can be between different lines of diffused/blood corns. I really like this end of the spectrum, too.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 03:32 AM   #8
Serpwidgets
And here's the Sunkissed Lavender. AFAIK Rich Z is the only other person to hatch these so far. Unfortunately this one hatched out very tiny and had a very weak spine, so it was euthanized. We'll try again next year. I think these will be at least as pretty as hypo lavs.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #9
Leighanne
Aawwwww, those Babies are SO cute!!! Hey where do you live?? Can I come to your house sometime!? LOL Those "twins", are they gonna live?? Poor guys! How does that happen? Is it from all the inbreeding??

Old 06-12-2006, 08:04 AM   #10
starwarsdad
#5 reminds me of a copperhead. Really cool little animal!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!