An email from yet another stupid person shows up in my inbox - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #11
edf01
and yes, now i see where he said snapper.... clearly i missed that part....

ooppss....

Old 09-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by edf01 View Post
and yes, now i see where he said snapper.... clearly i missed that part....

ooppss....
(you weren't the only one)

Old 09-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
Fangthane
Quote:
i would pay 90 shipped
Wow. How very generous of them to make such a worthwhile offer.

In the past couple of weeks, someone's been occasionally popping into the chatroom and asking if anyone knows someone that'd be willing to ship a tortoise or turtle to HI. It was explained to this person that the shipping would be fairly cost-prohibitive, and that they may have trouble finding someone willing to do it at all. While there's something to be said for persistence paying off, I think it's time to chalk another one up in the "Clueless" catagory.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!