Black and White Argentine Tegu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
Tiffykins
Black and White Argentine Tegu

I would like to re home it for at least $100, to make sure he goes to someone that isn't just buying him because he is cheap. I do not know what sex he is, he is about 19 inches long I think. He is currently eating fuzzies, ground turkey,fruit baby food and some roaches occasionally. We bought him from petco because he was in a tiny enclosure and when we asked what they were feeding him, they said 1 pinky a week and some crickets. We bought him to get him out of the situation and had hoped to keep him but he is proving to be a bit more than we can handle. So we would like him to go to a home with tegu experience. I would prefer that I do not have to ship him but if I must I will figure out how to do it. You can email me at tiffykins@gmail.com

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
cool_guy2446
how much is for shipping?

Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Tiffykins
Wow I am sorry I knew there was something I forgot to do today. I already found him a new home and he was picked up today.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
Wolfy-hound
Where does your petsmart get their tegus? None of the local ones here carry them. Only smaller stuff like geckos.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
Tiffykins
I didn't get him at petsmart I got him at petco, I dont think petsmart is allowed to sell tegus since I have never seen any there either only geckos and turtles pretty much. Our petco sells all sorts of reptiles, mostly snakes but they do get in Iguanas sometimes and always have Savannah monitors.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
Where does your petsmart get their tegus? None of the local ones here carry them. Only smaller stuff like geckos.
Your lucky. The ones around here carry tegus, iguanas, bearded dragons, geckos....A bunch of different animals all kept in subpar conditions by employees who haven't got a clue.
I once saw a water monitor in an aquarium. When I told them the thing was not a fish and needed dry land and a proper heat gradient, I was told they know what they are doing....after all......it is a "water monitor". I almost bought the poor thing but ended up just walking out.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:03 AM   #7
Wolfy-hound
Thanks for the reply! I'll check the local petco to see if they carry tegus.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
Cat_72
Wow.....all of the great folks who sell here on Fauna, and you're going to look for Tegus at PETCO?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread