Many colorful sugar gliders for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 04:12 AM   #1
KristopherDeRose
Many colorful sugar gliders for sale

SALE IF YOU PAY IN FULL GET 5-10% OFF THE PURCHASE AND FREE SHIPPING!

Xavier has 2 male mosaics for sale the one with less white is three weeks old and the one with more white is 2 weeks old the Older male has a female sister that is a BB they are all so sweet! Just love to crab the older male is 2500 OBO the Sister is 100 (pending) and the other male is 3500 OBO! All can be fixed as well except the female. The older two were OOP on the 19th of June the younger male was born june 26th!
First the two older ones

Younger one

Next Gucci and Versace both mosaics gave me a girl leu she is 2000 with a contract if she proves to be a mosaic! She was oop the 26th as well!
Here are pics of her with her white mosaic brother!

I have twin Cremeino het females one is wf and one is normal in color for the white face I am asking 1700 for the normal in color baby I am asking 1400 OBO! And If go together I am asking 2500!

And now I have a 25% albino het out of Noel and Nunu He is 7 weeks ready for the sgga time he was OOP May 18th! He is 150 OBO!

Now I have a very light girl that is almost the color of a Platinum and her brother both are 50% albino hets the female will be 1250 and the male 1000! They were both OOP May 7th!
Male

Female Please don’t mind the mess I was cleaning cages and she was hanging out waiting for a treat!

Next is a 100% albino het he is from my albino male He is about 3 months old now I was going to keep him but I decided to see if someone wanted to start an albino program he is 2500!

Herman a Dcino/ Albino has 4 joeys In pouch right now all joeys will be 2000 for each joeys are soon to be OOP

Lineage is Available upon request Please email me for any further questions my email is KristopherDeRose@yahoo.com
Discounts on more then one glider as well as paying in full!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread