For Sale CAPYBARA BABIES!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
damesta
CAPYBARA BABIES!!

Reserve your babies today! Now accepting deposits on late winter/spring 2010 litters. Next litter is due early January 2010. We are a USDA licensed facility located just south of Houston, TX. All of our adults and babies are completely tame, pet quality animals and babies are raised fully hands on from birth. Please check out our website for more info and feel free to contact us with any questions you have. We may also be interested in trades for other exotics, mostly looking for young adult breeding pairs/groups of sloths, kinkajous, coatis, pacas, agoutis, patagonian cavies, hyrax, African or Indian crested porcupines, prehensile tail porcupines, genets, lemurs, marmosets, tamarins, capuchins, squirrel monkeys, kangaroos, wallabies, parrots, macaws, other exotic birds, etc, etc. just let us know what you have and we'll let you know if we're interested. Thanks for looking!

http://www.KapiyvaExotics.com/
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Helenthereef
Just curious

I'm not in the market, so please ignore this if I'm wasting your time.

I'm curious as to whether you have to house Capybara with pools, or can keep them in dry pens?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
damesta
They have to be housed with pools, or at least a tub large enough for them to soak. Check out my site for more info on housing if your curious.

http://www.KapiyvaExotics.com/
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #4
Helenthereef
Thanks!

Old 01-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
damesta
January litter has come and has already sold out. Now accepting deposits on early March and early April litters. If you are sure you want a baby I would suggest reserving one, we have over 60 names on the normal waiting list and a few deposits at the moment. Putting down a deposit will guarantee you a baby out of the next litter.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
damesta
I currently have two babies from the Jan. 8th 2010 litter available for immediate purchase! There is one male and one female, both are big, healthy, doing great and ready to go to their new homes! They were pulled from mom at 4 days and have been raised indoors fully hands on since then. They are eating solids full time and trained to drink milk out of bowls every 3-4 hours so you won't have to go through the hassle of bottle feeding them. They are also potty trained to use the restroom in a shallow water dish while indoors. These two were previously reserved but the buyer has decided to wait until the March/April litters to get his babies so they are now available. Price is $600 each, local pickup will get priority but they can be shipped at 3-4 weeks of age if they are still available. Both of these babies are super tame and will make great pets or educational animals. Check out out website for more info:

www.KapiyvaExotics.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread