We pay shipping or pick up unwanted SNAKES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
JCarfi
We pay shipping or pick up unwanted SNAKES!

We will provide a great environment for your unwanted or Hard-to-sell snakes. We take all species, except venomous and we're willing to pay shipping or pick them up. We are creating a safe/learning environment for the community and hope to help teach underpriveledged children how to care for a pet. We do not adopt out any of the animals. They remain in our environment. Please contact Jamie at 615-975-0979 or email JStar_LLC@yahoo.com to arrange details.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2009, 03:50 AM   #2
BallPythonZone
do you guys buy unwanted snakes?

Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Tiger Lilly
Do you have a website of any kind?

Old 05-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
BallPythonZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
Do you have a website of any kind?
Yes ballpythonzone.com

Old 05-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
Tiger Lilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPythonZone View Post
Yes ballpythonzone.com
NOT YOU...THE GUY WANTING TO BUY SNAKES!

Old 05-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #6
Soterios
Quote:
NOT YOU...THE GUY WANTING TO BUY SNAKES!
I don't think they're buying. I think they're saying they'll take a snake off your hands.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
WHATEVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
I don't think they're buying. I think they're saying they'll take a snake off your hands.
Whether they are buying or not was not the point of my post; if you cant grasp that...I'm still waiting to hear from the OP as to whether or not they have a website!

Old 05-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #8
Soterios
Quote:
Whether they are buying or not was not the point of my post; if you cant grasp that...I'm still waiting to hear from the OP as to whether or not they have a website!
It was a general response to two people who were asking about a "buyer"

Way to get hostile over it.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
It was a general response to two people who were asking about a "buyer"

Way to get hostile over it.
I think what Troi was getting at is "Is this person a craigslist flipper jerk"

I went through a good part of the Nashville CL ads and he's got an ad for a piano (? IIRC) but that's it.

But way to respond FOR the OP when it's not your thread.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:16 AM   #10
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarfi View Post
We will provide a great environment for your unwanted or Hard-to-sell snakes. We take all species, except venomous and we're willing to pay shipping or pick them up. We are creating a safe/learning environment for the community and hope to help teach underpriveledged children how to care for a pet. We do not adopt out any of the animals. They remain in our environment. Please contact Jamie at 615-975-0979 or email JStar_LLC@yahoo.com to arrange details.
Do you have a website? also do you have or have obtained all of the permits and documentation and taken the state test to do so? if you havent and arent aware of the revised codes in 2006, you will need to take test on reptiles and amphibians.

2. Documentation showing one of the following qualifications has been met in order to be
eligible for a Rehabilitation and/or Education exhibit permit:
(i) Two hundred hours of experience in rehabilitation or handling of the species in
which the person wishes to be permitted; or
(ii) One year of full time employment as a Veterinary Technician; or
(iii) Be licensed to practice veterinary medicine in the State of Tennessee: or
(iv) Possess a valid permit for Wildlife Rehabilitation or Education from another state
for the species in which the person wishes to be permitted. Also, individuals in
this category must have been in good standing in the state which the permit was
held.
3. at least one reference from a knowledgeable person (e.g. veterinarian, permitted
rehabilitator, or TWRA official) regarding qualifications of the applicant
4. description of the physical facilities to be used
5. availability of veterinary care for use as needed
6. whether the facility is to be used as a non-profit operation and whether it is certified as
non-profit by the U. S. Internal revenue Code [26U.S.C. 501(C)]
7. the extent to which wildlife can be accepted for rehabilitation
(c) Prior to issuance of a permit or letter of authorization to wildlife rehabilitators not charging for
their services, their facilities must be certified as nonprofit on application forms provided by
TWRA.
(d) Cages and facilities must be provided of such quality material, and of such strength as
appropriate for the animals involved. Minimum facility guidelines of the National Wildlife
Rehabilitators Association (see “Wildlife Rehabilitation Minimum Standards and Accreditation
Program”) are acceptable, except as may be specified by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources
Agency.
(e) Temperature shall be regulated by heating or cooling as may be needed, to protect the animal
from extremes and to provide for its health and comfort.
(f) If the facilities are outdoors, the cages should be constructed in a manner to protect the animals
from excessive sunlight and from inclement weather.

1660-1-18-.06 CLASS I QUALIFICATION TEST.
(1) Testing procedures
(a) Scheduling
1. Arrangements must be made with TWRA regional office as to time and place where the
test will be given.
2. Each test taken will cost ten dollars and payment of the fees shall be made prior to the
test being given.
(b) Administration
1. Location - TWRA Regional office
2. Each test taken will cost ten dollars and payment of the fees shall be made prior to the
test being given.
3. Scoring - There will be a maximum of 100 questions in the technical section of the test
and each will have equal value. The point value will be announced before the test. A
score of 70% correct will be passing.
4. No copies of the test questions can be taken from the testing area by the person taking the
test.
5. The test will be scored at a later date and the applicant will be notified of the score by
mail.
6. If the applicant fails to pass the test, he may request to retake the test at a later date.
There shall be at least ten days between tests.
7. The test may be taken a maximum of three times per calendar year.
(c) Test material - The test will be developed and reviewed by persons with extensive training,
knowledge and experience with Class I animals. The test will cover basis knowledge of habits,
health care, diseases, diet, exercise needs, housing and handling of the Class I species to be
possessed. Four separate tests will be developed for the four major groups of Class I species
that are similar in their handling, habits, health care and housing requirements. Experience with
any species within one of these groups shall be regarded as qualifying experience for any other
species within the group but not for other species or groups of species. Other species listed
under Class I are so varied in their handling requirement that separate tests will be developed.
The four major groups of Class I species as pertains to experience and qualification testing shall
be:
1. Primates
2. Bears
3. Felines
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF LIVE WILDLIFE CHAPTER 1660-1-18
(Rule 1660-1-18-.06, continued)
October, 2006 (Revised) 10
4. Reptiles and amphibians
(d) Reference materials will not be provided by TWRA. It is the applicants’ responsibility to obtain
access to their own reference materials. A list of suggested reference books will be provided
upon request.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread