"gary Banks" Aka Tha Millon Dollar Man - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2004, 10:22 PM   #1
ALBY
Angry "gary Banks" Aka Tha Millon Dollar Man

I have had a hypo for sale on KS for about a week now and I keep getting e-mails from this guy Gary Banks he says he is going to send me the money for my animal plus an additional $2500 that I am to send to his shipper!! I ain't stupid(That is Tennessee talk for I am not dumb)just putting some humor in there!!!! Well I have been in this business fore over ten years and feel like a victim, because this idiot singled me out because it was the first time I had posted on KS. I check the BOI and found a few things on this guy!! I guess I just wanted to let YALL know that good ole' GB is at it again!!!!

Thanks for your attention

Al Brown
Browns Boas
Chattanooga, TN

Old 05-15-2004, 01:07 AM   #2
LindaH
Well, guess what? He contacted me too. He has written me two emails about buying one of my baby boas. Here is the second one.......sounds like the one he sent you, huh?

"Dear Linda,

Okay let meoffer $1,200 dollars please sell one to me.Do forward to name and address that will be on the check.Please i will have to include$2,500which you will send tomy shipper when the check this will helpme take care of the safe delivery the few pets that i have acquired.This will amount to $3700 dollars.I hope this will not constitute any problem for you.Thank you.

Gary"

There is a horse buying scam originating from Nigeria that sounds very similar to this. I can't remember the details, but it involves them sending you extra money and wanting you to forward it somewhere.

I wrote him back and asked him to 'splain his email in detail cause it was too confusing for me :-)

Linda Hedgpeth

Old 05-15-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
Classic Dum's
Quote:
I wrote him back and asked him to 'splain his email in detail cause it was too confusing for me :-)
LOL go get him girl

Just one suggestion for anyone who may be worling with local attorities or trying to somehow set this guy up to get him popped, dont post here till your done with him. If he is working over everyone on kingsnake hes proablly very aware of this site as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!