1.2 Texas Indigos PLUS texasindigos.com for sale!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 07:46 AM   #1
DesertHerper
1.2 Texas Indigos $1,700 Shipped

*****As of 3/19/07 I'm changing the price to $1,700 including shipping domains not included!!***** Call me if you're interested at (520) 829-four-two-seven-four

Okay, this is a tough call for me so I'm just going to post this up here for the good of my family.. We have really been wanting a travel trailer but funds always seem to run a little short.. The wise choice is to keep these guys but I feel like I'm being selfish in doing so.. As such, I'm going to offer the following:

1.2 CB06 Texas Indigos
texasindigos.com
texasindigo.com

With these being far more rare in captive collections then the Easterns as well as not having to deal with the shipping issues and permits I think the same $1,100 price would be more then fair however, I'm going to ask $2,800 shipped for the package deal.. The price may be a little high and if you feel that way you can always buy from one of the other people selling them...

Not trying to come off wrong here, however these are my dream snake and took a good deal of time to even find a trio.. The easterns can be found from a number of breeders each and every year, these however are truely rare snakes in captive collections..
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
thesnakeman
My God, You Really Are An Idiot!

But I'm certainly glad to see you selling them!!!! You don't deserve them!!! I just hope you sell that domain name too. You don't deserve that either!

First you come on here and trash talk about eastern indigo prices. And when folks try to explain it to you, you just keep your stuborn, stupid attitude, and refuse to listen to the answers to the questions YOU asked for.Then you try and trade jewelry for indigos.Then you go and buy some Texans, because you can't afford easterns, or because you're mad at eastern breeders, or because none of them will sell to you. Then you procure the domain name texasindigos.com, so a real breeder can't get it. Then you offer land for indigos. The whole time trash talking about how the price is too high, and we're just trying to get rich, and rip people off, and now,...just a couple months later,.... you are selling the "dream snakes" you manipulated so hard to get. Lady, you really are a piece of work!!! Do us all a favor, and stick your head in the oven! I tell you what, when nobody wants to give their money to a person like you for those snakes, and you can no longer afford to feed them, I'll adopt them for free. Then you can take up a different hobby like rock collecting. You obviously do not belong here! If anyone disagrees with me, that's fine, but they should go back and see everything youv'e said and done, with regard to indigos. You make me sick! You remind me of my X-wife! GET A LIFE! A life away from ALL snakes!
T.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:11 PM   #3
DesertHerper
Wow, okay inpressive rant there.. Like dad always said, it takes all types to make a world and you're just doing your part!! As a side note, I could use some new friends, what's the best way to get in touch with your ex? Sounds like her and I would get along well..
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
thesnakeman
Like I said,...

When nobody will buy them, and you can't take care of them any more, I'll adopt them for free. In the mean time, you should shut your pie hole, step up to the plate, and take care of those animals. You put them where they are, after we told you what it would be like, and you refused to listen...now take care of them, because they deserve it. If you can't do that, then give them to someone who can. If you don't like me, give them to Jeff Snodgress, or B.W. Smith. At least you'll know they will be taken care of properly. Give them that domain name too, because you do NOT deserve it!

As far as introducing you to my X wife, I'm beginning to think you ARE my X wife. You are selfish, rotten, stubborn, manipulative, and vindictive, and you don't listen to anyone but your own narcissistic ego,...just like her. Maybe her twin. Who knows, who cares. Just take care of those snakes! Or give them to someone who can!!!
T.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
Wilomn
Hey tony, didn't YOU promise that YOU were leaving THIS site forever?

Why are you still here?

She may well be a total screwup, frankly I think she is, but YOU are in no way better.

I'm sort of tired of your rants and lunatic ravings myself, especially since a civil comment from you, the guy who changed our deal around without informing me he was doing so, was eschewed in favor of your main tool, swearing and looking the fool.

Piss off tony, the site will be better off when you're gone forever.

Another dumbass on ignore.

Man oh man, tis the season I reckon.

Old 12-22-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
thesnakeman
Wes,
I have no idea what you are talking about. You got what you paid for, and you paid for what I promised. It's been over a year, and this is the first thing Iv'e heard about it. Unless it has something to do with the fact that I know you are pissed off because I won't sell you any more snakes. That sounds about right. You can't get what you want, so come in here and make me look bad. If you had any kind of problem whatsoever, you should have said so a long time ago! But you are the proverbial procrastinater so,...Only now after I refused to sell you any more snakes are you trying to make me look bad.

As far as me posting here, go complain to Rick. Have him pull my membership. Until then, I have the right to exorsise my right to free speech. And I will do so, at my discretion.

And this gal made her own mess. If you would like to take her side, perhaps you two would like to get together. I think you'd make a nice couple! Why don't you buy her snakes?!!!

Now slam me all you want, but remember,...the door swings both ways! Adios,
T.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #7
thesnakeman
P.S.
If anyone would like me to fill in the blanks about Wes Pollock and my dealings with him, I'd be more than happy to. thesnakeman@centurytel.net

Old 12-26-2006, 04:50 AM   #8
DesertHerper
Good lord, no wonder I just avoid forums.. Some of you are such good hearted and well spoken people that this is just a waste of your time.. Adults, talking about people they have never met as if they know the first thing about them.. Total foolishness!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #9
monkeywrench133
Who produced your Texans?

Old 12-30-2006, 12:28 AM   #10
DesertHerper
Well, I've decided to sell these guys to myself.. Figured I have a $4,000 Miller Tig welder, perfect 1960s Toyota FJ40 and enough other toys I don't need that I can sell instead of the Indigos.. So with that sad, and I'm sure to the joy of you all, I will be keeping the Indigos and breeding them.. As well as turning texasindigos.com into something I'm sure none of you will agree with!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread