ADULT Testudo Marginata - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
KingTortoiseCL
ADULT Testudo Marginata

I am considering parting with my long term pair of Adult Testudo marginata (Marginated Tortoises).

The male who is 9 and 3/4" was brought into the country 7 years ago and has been with me for 2 years. He is a beast and is an exceptional breeder. He is 100% flawless.

The female who is exactly 8" is truly CAPTIVE BRED and is 6 years old. I have had her for 4. She can breed at this size but I have not yet let the male copulate with her even though he pursues her whenever they are together.
She has one extra scute on her left side of the carapace but I will not take anything off for it because it is really nothing and she is a gorgeous tortoise.

These tortoises have been cooled 3 years in a row to stimulate breeding behavior and for future high reproduction rates.

These animals are large and feed on a wide variety of greens and mazuri. They have ABSOLUTELY NO PYRAMIDING.

Because Marginated Tortoises of this size are very rare especially such a large female, and because I am very attached to these tortoises, I will only let them go for EXACTLY what I am looking for.

I am accepting offers over $1500 for them, but I am mainly looking to trade these for other turtles/tortoises I am looking for.

Here is a list of what I will consider trading for.

Turtles:
ADULT North American Wood Turtles-Must be perfect and have exceptional colors! Only LEGALLY obtained animals please! Looking mainly for yellows (from areas such as Michigan) but high oranges and reds as well.

Spotted Turtles-adults or juveniles NO HATCHLINGS, must have loads of spots!

Adult Blandings Turtles-Must be perfect and have great colors! LEGALLY obtained only!!

Adult Western Pond Turtles and European Pond Turtles-ADULTS ONLY! Must have great colors!

Tortoises:
Western Hermanns Tortoises (Testudo hermanni hermanni)-Must be the REAL thing. I have a group of these adults and I know the real thing.

Egyptian Tortoises-Adults or sub adults only!

LARGE Turkish Greek Tortoises (Testudo graeca ibera)-Must be large animals.

There may be others I will consider as well.

Thank you and have a wonderful Holiday!!

Chris
asafersound@hotmail.com<br /> <br /...atamate1-1.jpg[/IMG]
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread