short and interesting - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-23-2004, 12:14 PM   #1
MR_Jungle_Mist
short and interesting

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig, huh?

Old 12-23-2004, 12:18 PM   #2
ms_terese
You make my head hurt. :-P

Old 12-23-2004, 12:19 PM   #3
MR_Jungle_Mist
Blame it on Brian.

Old 12-23-2004, 12:31 PM   #4
robin d.
Quote:
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
now that is fantastic, i make so many typing errors and whatnot i am glad to know that people can desypher (sp?) what i am saying. i stopped looking for errors long time ago because it just hurts my eyes to bad (damn crappy vision) butchaknowhwta? i think it would be cool if fauna had a spell checker LOL cuz sometimes i cant even tell what i typed, especially when its l;ate and i am tired

Old 12-23-2004, 03:02 PM   #5
DAND
I just put that post through my spell check and it said to buy a dictionary, and it quits!

Old 12-24-2004, 01:40 AM   #6
robin d.
Quote:
I just put that post through my spell check and it said to buy a dictionary, and it quits!
i understood and read it just fine LOL maybe there is something wrong upstairs

Old 12-24-2004, 07:04 AM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
i understood and read it just fine LOL maybe there is something wrong upstairs
I read it just fine. I put in MS Word and that's when the spell check quit. There isn't nothing wrong upstairs I've got branes (smiles aren't working for some reason-insert rasberry01 here).

Old 12-24-2004, 02:30 PM   #8
robin d.
LOL

Old 12-28-2004, 10:20 AM   #9
Copperheadman
damn due..I had to get the kids in here to read it for me...it was making my eyes water reading it

Old 12-28-2004, 07:07 PM   #10
Sand&SunReptile
Heh. I saw that email a long time ago. It irked me, because I always try hard to spell words right.
Knowing I can make spelling errors and be understand totally takes away hours of hard work not understand why there is always something spelled wrong, but spellcheck wont give me the friggen word I want.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!