Connie (Mrs. WebSlave) - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-03-2023, 11:44 AM   #141
Dyscophus antongilii
Lovely photos, of both of you! I am sorry about Connie, but, it seems she is doing okay?

Old 05-03-2023, 08:38 PM   #142
WebSlave
Well, it depends.......

Sometimes she acts like she feels pretty good and it is easy for me to kid myself that the past year was all just a bad dream.

Then other times it seems that she isn't telling me everything about how she feels, and if it weren't for the likelihood that I would never be able to stop, I feel like I might start screaming.

Old 05-09-2023, 05:37 PM   #143
Lucille
Beautiful pictures. Happy Anniversary!!

Old 06-03-2023, 01:20 AM   #144
WebSlave
I know this is a very long shot, but we have quite a few members that hail from San Diego, CA, that might be able to help me.

Has anyone here have, or know of someone personally, who has been to the Oasis Of Hope in Tijuana, Mexico?

I am asking for my best friend.....

Old 06-03-2023, 02:41 AM   #145
AlvinsFangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I know this is a very long shot, but we have quite a few members that hail from San Diego, CA, that might be able to help me.

Has anyone here have, or know of someone personally, who has been to the Oasis Of Hope in Tijuana, Mexico?

I’m a newcomer here rich, and I just want to tell you I’m sorry. I’m sorry that the two of you are going through this, and I just can’t imagine how you feel. My wife and I have only been together 7 years, but she’s my life. I wish I could have found this place 10 years ago.

Old 06-05-2023, 07:32 PM   #146
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

I do, but it was a long time ago. I don't know if this is helpful, but in 1976 we traveled from IN and stayed in Chula Vista, CA for the summer. My dad was diagnosed with inoperable cancer in both lungs. He went to the Oasis of Hope for laetrile treatments. The doctor who founded the clinic was then in charge. I am sorry to say that the treatment didn't slow the progression of Daddy's
cancer at all. That said, we make friends with a Canadian family who'd come for the same clinic. In their case, the wife had breast cancer. By the end of the treatment, her tumor wasn't palpable any more. I'm sorry, I don't know details such as specific types of cancer. Genes weren't knowable at the time. It was 1976.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 06-05-2023, 11:11 PM   #147
WebSlave
Thank you for your feedback.

Connie told me a few days ago that she woke up in the morning and was just watching the birds at the bird feeders outside the bedroom window, thinking about "stuff". She said she had a feeling wash over her. She got up thinking "I am going to go to Oasis Of Hope and I am going to come back all better."

This is what she wants to do. That is all that matters to me.

Old 06-06-2023, 12:19 AM   #148
Caryl
I sincerely hope that Connie will have the experience of our Canadian acquaintances. I remember so well the wonder on Margot's face when she told us that the lump in her breast wasn't there anymore. Praying for both of you.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 06-06-2023, 10:49 AM   #149
WebSlave
Thank you.

When Connie was going to bed last night, she turned to me and told me that up to recently, she just felt so defeated and resigned to her fate of an early death. But the last few days she has just felt differently. She is positive she will go to Tijuana and come back well again.

I pray that this is so.

Anyway, yesterday I booked the flights for her and her sister.

Old 06-09-2023, 12:40 PM   #150
WebSlave
Honestly, I am getting SO burned out reading about cancer, cancer treatments, alternative treatments, drugs, OTC supplements, and all the other stuff. It is like I stepped into another alternate dimension. Wouldn't be so bad except that I feel that Connie's life may be hanging in the balance of me finding the correct path for her to take through this minefield.

Scares the crap out of me to think I may fail her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!