***Halloween Costumes!!!!!***** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: My idea of dressing up for Halloween is to:
Look like George Bush 0 0%
Be a motorcycle mama 0 0%
dress up wearing only a printed condom with little orange pumpkins on it 0 0%
Wear a snake costume and hope I find a hottie girl wearing a mousie costume 0 0%
Throw a huge party and require that everyone show up dressed as Webslave... 0 0%
Puff Daddy too cool 0 0%
wear a silver tux 0 0%
Elvis 0 0%
Disguise myself as a dollar bill and walk into the local IRS office and see what happens 1 25.00%
Impersonate a sex therapist and give lots of advice that night 0 0%
Figure out how to make a costume using only 10 Hershey's kisses 1 25.00%
Go out with my friends to the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show and dress the part 0 0%
Act so outrageous that next Halloween I will be manacled to a 50 pound pumkin 0 0%
Scare the Hell out of anyone in the neighborhood who has been stuck up or snotty this year 1 25.00%
Dress like a lawyer, that is TRUE terror...... 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
Lucille
***Halloween Costumes!!!!!*****

It's almost here!!! The annual day where you can go to a party and actually, for an evening, be an alternate persona that you would NEVER be (well, maybe you would lol) in 'real' life. What do you wanna be THIS year?

Old 10-25-2004, 09:58 PM   #2
Lucille
I set this poll to allow multiple choices from each person, since I realize EVERYONE wants to dress up like an attorney lol.. .....

Old 10-27-2004, 03:28 PM   #3
sirenofthestorm
my standard costume is a toga/stola, has been for the last 5 or 6 years. hey, if its works, lol...

Old 10-29-2004, 05:48 PM   #4
RedQuake
Oh Halloween, my Favourite time of the year!!! I've been the master of costumes since i can remember. One year i created a three headed monster outfit, where they all sat on top of my head/shoulders to make me look taller. I was hoping that my schoolmates wouldn't realize it was me but it was the most elaborate costume and me being the artist of the crowd everyone knew it was me LOL.

Then i created a dragon costume, won first place at university.

This year i was all excited and decided to make a tree costume with a birds nest on one branch, squirrel on another and all different coloured leaves. I had plans to put an owl on it too, with cob webs and spiders. Then some bad things happened and for about 2 weeks i sat at home just misrable, forgetting about Halloween altogether. My costume is no where close to being done and its only 2 days away.

I think i'll just put on my old pumpkin costume and hand out candy. But next year that tree costume is going to be awesome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!