proven breeding group,1.3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 02:52 PM   #1
colbyandamber
Lightbulb proven breeding group,1.3

1. german giant hypo, .3 german giant hypo, german giant norm., blood yellow x sandfire gold

i have a proven 1 and a half year old german giant hypo male, he does have a goofy nose "bought him like that", but he is a great breeder. he is 17" , he has a light lavender tint to him.then i have a proven german gaint female hypo she is about 2 years old, she is 17.5" she has peach tones to her. she is missing to toes on her front right hand. she is pregnant now "95% sure" and should be laying soon.next i have a proven german gaint female about 2 years old. she is massive, she was sold to me as a norm, gg. but she gets super light sometimes. she is 18.5".she is a 100% except she has a small kink at the end of her tail"the last 1/2 inch". also i have a 1 and a half year old blood yellow x sandfire gold female, she is 16" and 100%, the pics really dont show the red on her back her back.she is also possable pregnant.all these females are breed or ready to be. the male he is ready to breed. 100% health wise, all of them are very freindly and are pigs!all except the by x sfg are shedding in the pics.this group is a good money maker but i have decided to go into breeding other things.buyer pays shipping.thanks for looking,
colby and amber
ps. e-mail me at colbylaidlaw@hotmail.com for more pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2004, 08:49 PM   #2
thedragonwagon
your ad

Are you willing to sell them seperately? if so how much for each? email me at thedragonwagon@aol.com thanx christina

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread