Hello from S. Texas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:31 AM   #1
Brian1983
Hello from S. Texas

Good evening, My name is Brian Lovins, I own and operate Lovins Reptiles, I have been vending shows in Texas for a few years now and vended NARBC Tinley last month. A little bit about me, I have been keeping Reptiles on and off since the late 70s, I took a break from keeping animals in the 90s when i was in the military, I first begin breeding leopard geckos in 1999, but joined the reserves in 2001 and due to life circumstances I left the hobby in 2003, I switched to the fish hobby for about a decade and was very active on fish forums at that time. I came back into the reptile hobby about 6 years ago and began with focusing on leopard geckos again but then began branching out to several other species of geckos inuding Rhacadatylus, Nephrurus, Goniurosaurus, Phelsuma, Coleonyx and a few others. I also breed redfoot and yellowfoot tortoise, several species of turtles, and working with spiny tailed iguanas (pectinata and bakeri) and several species of colubrids that will be reproducing this year or next. I enjoy the diversity that comes with working with different species. I am a firm believer that education is ongoing and I am definately not an expert. I have been a member here for a while but not active, a friend I met in Tinley recommended this forum over other social media platforms so I figure I should start using it. I think that sums me up pretty well. Thanks for reading all that.

Brian

Old 04-08-2022, 08:22 AM   #2
Squamates
Hello Brian, I’m Ryan it’s nice to meet you and welcome! I hope everything is going well for you and the animals under your care! Good luck to a successful year

Old 04-09-2022, 10:35 AM   #3
Brian1983
Thank you, hope you have a successful year as well.

Old 04-09-2022, 12:24 PM   #4
bcr229

Old 05-11-2022, 10:03 PM   #5
Penemue511
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Old 05-27-2023, 02:59 PM   #6
Chrisc52
Hey Brian any bakeri female

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!