Justyn Miller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-27-2003, 12:34 AM   #1
Intense Herpetoculture
Justyn Miller

I very into all things alive, reptiles, plants, fish, amphibians, inverts, etc. I currently write for several publications including Reptiles, Freshwater and Marine Aquarium Magazine, Cichlid News, etc. Some of my main goals are to bring new ideas and goals into my various hobbies and go where no one has gone. While I always seem to have my share of various setbacks, but who doesn't? I am happy to be the first to breed over 12 species of fish (mostly cichlids, some of them are now extinct in the wild!) and herps within captivity. I currently maintain 6 species of fish (cichlids) and herps that are the only individuals of those species within captivity, all of them extremely rare and/or endangered within the wild. Hmmmm.....can't think of much more. Well, here is a couple pics of me, some more recent then others.

There you have it!

Old 10-27-2003, 01:07 AM   #2
KelliH
cool!

In that middle pic you look like you are daydreaming about LeShock strain hybinos or blazing blizzards or something. Oh, by the way, you are a trend setter, well, you and Marcy that is. See, look! Even someone as unhip as me feels your influence!

Old 10-27-2003, 12:23 PM   #3
Intense Herpetoculture
Hmmmmmmmm............Leshock..................Hybi nos.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... .........

Well in reality I was just rolling around in my fish room looking at the plethodontids and haplochromines, but sure, I would not mind dreaming about Leshock hybinos and blazing blizzards! You’re just a wild woman Kelli, hopefully Steve can keep you contained or else who knows what will happen!!! Hey, why don't you have a post on here Kelli? Hiding something?

Old 03-17-2004, 11:09 PM   #4
Intense Herpetoculture
Well, Rich let me edit my older post to put links to the older pics, thanks Rich!!!

Old 03-18-2004, 12:21 AM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
I wish Rich would still let us edit the older posts, to update and/or change info.
Done!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!