One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-08-2021, 05:53 PM   #81
tegusonly
I fully see your point. However, there are those out there that use any platform as a weapons platform to attack others in a variety of ways.
Whenever, they are identified, they should be banned from Facebook, Instagram
or anywhere the stick their ugly heads up.

Rodney Irwin

Old 05-08-2021, 11:02 PM   #82
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusonly View Post
I fully see your point. However, there are those out there that use any platform as a weapons platform to attack others in a variety of ways.
Whenever, they are identified, they should be banned from Facebook, Instagram
or anywhere the stick their ugly heads up.

Rodney Irwin
If you're replying to me, I agree with you completely; banning scammers everywhere will hinder their future attempts to scam, and good people should chase scammers to the ends of the earth and force the scammers to dig a deep hole and live in it with the other vermin. It will not, though, get the money back to those who have already been victimized, which was the only point I was making.

Old 05-09-2021, 03:02 PM   #83
MSB1
I miss the BOI section. But a blocking a bad company function would also work. 3 of the top posters are the rudest people I've ever talked to. And they have 3/4 's of the posts on this page. If I could lock those 3 it wouldn't take me long to see if anything new is listed.

Old 05-18-2021, 05:26 PM   #84
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSB1 View Post
And they have 3/4 's of the posts on this page. If I could lock those 3 it wouldn't take me long to see if anything new is listed.
you can block users for yourself if you don't want to see their posts -
under your User CP -> settings and options -> ignore list

hope this helps

Old 12-28-2023, 12:12 PM   #85
lcmacg
I have just been robbed on this site by sending money to a member and having him keep it without sending the animals. I cannot figure out how to contact the moderator. I wrote a visitor message to each of his two ads, but he just deleted them both. How do I get this person removed from Fauna?

Old 12-28-2023, 05:28 PM   #86
Socratic Monologue
This post may be informative: https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for....php?f=44&a=83

I recommend you file a PayPal claim for goods not received.

Old 12-28-2023, 05:32 PM   #87
Socratic Monologue
Oh, looks like they've been banned. Thanks moderators!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
board of inquiry, boi, scammers