Can't stay logged in? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-19-2021, 03:21 AM   #31
WebSlave
Sorry. If this thread doesn't help you then I cannot help you with any alternate suggestions. Cookie retention failure or corruption in a browser is normally the cause of the problem.

Dare I say that if this does not help you specifically, then the problem is with YOU, specifically and not this website?

I apologize that I am not a mind reader to be able to tell whether or not you actually read this thread. You would be astonished at the number of people who do not bother reading something that might be of help to them. And you have to admit, you did not say a word about your trying what was posted in this thread in your previous post.

As for your not able to see images unless you are logged in, is it going to piss you off again if I suggest that you did not read THIS thread in this section

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=734074

I hope that other website provides what you need.

Signed: The Butthole.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!