Did y'all miss me??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2005, 10:49 PM   #1
geckogrl6
Did y'all miss me???

I haven't been around for a long while, sorry all. I was up to my ears in babies for the summer and just started law school as well, so my internet forum cruisin time is minimal. But I wanted to say a quick hello and see if any of the old people I remember maybe remember me?
Oh yeah, and off topic, but I just got a carpet python. My first, so, any tips? (Other than, keep it away from the geckoes lol)

Old 09-19-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Lisa, good to see you around. Good luck in school, that is a big step.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
groovygeckos
Hi !

Quote:
just got a carpet python. My first, so, any tips? (Other than, keep it away from the geckoes lol)
OK , keep it away from any 'pet' rodents too

Old 09-21-2005, 01:06 AM   #4
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckogrl6
I haven't been around for a long while, sorry all. I was up to my ears in babies for the summer and just started law school as well, so my internet forum cruisin time is minimal. But I wanted to say a quick hello and see if any of the old people I remember maybe remember me?
Oh yeah, and off topic, but I just got a carpet python. My first, so, any tips? (Other than, keep it away from the geckoes lol)

hows it going lisa, nice to see you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckogrl6

ummmm, wear some thick gloves when handling ;D

Old 09-22-2005, 11:53 PM   #5
geckogrl6
Hey Dan-
How did your season turn out? I got a couple of jungles and some nice SHCT. And of course the carpet, lol. Might be trading him for a baby. Working on getting the gloves too.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:19 AM   #6
Manhattan Herps
it went..well, lots of premies early in the season but it has stopped, produced some pretty nice looking geckos

theres a few eggs left in the incubator from my best colored male "Aidan", i cant wait to see the babies..

Old 09-23-2005, 09:04 AM   #7
groovygeckos
Dan , Any idea what caused your premies yet ?

Old 09-23-2005, 10:37 AM   #8
Manhattan Herps
i blame suplementation, i had a long talk to alberto and he made alot of accurate points, i took his advice and havn't had a premie since may i beleive

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!