2021 USCBB Black Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-27-2021, 10:44 PM   #1
Cgentle
2021 USCBB Black Dragons

I am currently taking deposits to reserve the upcoming clutch of baby black dragons that’s due to hatch around thanksgiving. They will be 2900 shipped and insured via ship your reptile. To reserve a baby it is a 25%($725) non refundable deposit. I also offer payment options. I allow you to make payments as you go in any amount. You just have to have them paid off in full by the time they are 4 weeks old which is around the time I ship of course weather permitting. If you haven’t already please follow my page on Facebook Monitor Ops and Exotics and instagram monitoropsexotics. All my babies are produced from a visual pairing and are jet black babies. These are some of the nicest quality black dragons available in the states. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I’ll post pics of the dad down below as well as the babies from my last clutch. Don’t hesitate these babies won’t last long. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
black dragons, monitor, monitor lizard, varanus salvator