Good Guy Great Lakes Hornworm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
FFSTRescue
Thumbs up Great Lakes Hornworm

I just want to say this company is wonderful. I have only placed one order, but my questions were responded to very quickly, all the worms arrived with fresh food, clean, in great condition, and things were packaged amazingly well. I ordered 50 hornworm eggs, they sent me almost 100 in case some of them didn't hatch, and I just counted and literally only 7 eggs haven't hatched so far. That isn't to say they won't. That is absolutely amazing. I don't even really know what I am doing with hornworms as this is my first time acquiring them, and they are thriving beautifully! I will continue to order from them definitely!

Old 02-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
NCGeckos
Outstanding company!

I have been ordering all of my gecko feeders from Great Lakes hornworm for several months now. I have been extremely pleased with the high quality of the feeders and even more impressed with the great job of packing and shipping they do. I live in northern Michigan and even during the cold of winter they arrive warm and lively.
My favorite part is that I can order mealworms, crickets and hornworms all from the same place and offer my animals a nice variety of food without paying seperate shipping charges.
Highly recommended!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
tradaroo
The Best I Have Ever Dealt With

Best feedres, best service, top quality, Number 1......

Old 02-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
BMK.
Rob is a top notch guy and so are his feeders!!
I recommend him/GLH to all my friends!!

Old 02-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
mikepanzarella
gl im giving my 1st time a shot also just ordered 1k hornworms eggs(not from great lakes)
i hope too start breeding them myself for my dragons and other lizards it seems like alot of fun and they make great feeders

Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
ActionReptiles
Rob is a great guy and his feeders are top notch. I have been ordering feeders from him for a few years now and his customer service is second to none. You can't go wrong and Rob is quick to answer any questions you might have...

Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Jason_G
I highly recommend them for Hornworms and Supers. Very healthy feeders, excellent packaging and prompt service!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!