Bears VS Colts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: vote!
Bears 7 36.84%
Colts 11 57.89%
not my teams, don't care 1 5.26%
EWW football, outta here! 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2007, 10:30 PM   #1
Stardust
Thumbs down Bears VS Colts

Alright, I don't do polls often so come take advantage!

Old 01-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
Dragondad
Ok ready for the hate mail. I am picking Colts. Part of me thinks of Dungy and Manning like Denver and Elway. They just deserve it. I also think that Chicago is the best of the NFC and will be back (they just need a better q-b and it isn't Greise).

For tech side, as good as Chicago D is they dont match up well to the Colts. This is the game to try to go long. And Chicago offense is a big question mark.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:12 AM   #3
Seamus Haley
We picking the who we think will win... or who we *want* to win?

Old 01-24-2007, 09:45 AM   #4
texasnewbie
My husband supports the Bears so I want them to win. I don't support anyone yet as I'm new to all this American Football stuff.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #5
Stardust
Quote:
We picking the who we think will win... or who we *want* to win?
I should have clarified. I was going for who people want to win. I think there may be a bit of mixture in here. That's fine.

I want the bears to win.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
Jim O
The AFC championship game really was the Super Bowl as we know neither NFC contender is near the caliber of the Colts or the Pats. That's not to deny the "on any given Sunday..." saying about professional football.

Now that the Pats are out I'll root for Manning and Dungy. Both are class acts who deserve a championship.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
fuscusking13
Well I am first and foremost a Dolphins fan, but since I am from Louisiana I was rooting for the Saints(since we all know how tragic a season the dolphins had). The bears eliminated the saints, so I am not happy with them right now. Also I cant stand the Patriots so the colts moved up on my likeability list, so the colts are who I want to win. I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best, until next year. Dan M.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #8
Stardust
OK I understand why my EX would go for the colts ( he will never forgive me for not liking Denver and the Elway era )
But only 5 votes for the Bears?

Old 01-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #9
christopher66
I have to say I'm not against either of them.Both of my teams made it.it doesent matter who wins .
Ive been a Bear fan all my life(grew up in Chicago),can name the majority of the "85 Monsters of the Midway.BUT,i have watched Manning play all through college ( I'm a Gator ) and thought him to be one hell of a quarterback.
And have watched him play in the pros as well,and thought he and the colts would have been in the big game by now.
On a side note Grossman was a Gator and Payton went to Tennessee.
I just never cared for Grossman.He plays now like he did then inconsistent.

Who ever wins....I'm Happy

And i think both teams will be there again many times in years to come.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #10
Stardust
Truthfully, I am not so much into football, but love the Bears(born and raised in Illinois) I do watch some, especially the end but it is not a end all for me
Just handing out some crap that I KNOW will be handed to me if they lose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!