Leopard Gecko Morph Visualization Library Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2016, 01:03 AM   #1
ribbbit
Lightbulb Leopard Gecko Morph Visualization Library Project

I'm working on a leopard gecko morph visualization library based on morph information from the leopard gecko wiki and around the web. The first post is the tangerine morph, and it just went live. I will be touching on every known legitimate morph.

So far I've designed 20 morphs, and will be posting these on my blog until all morphs have been touched on.

All feedback and suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated. If you notice something incorrect, or if you think I missed anything worth mentioning on a morph, please say so. The goal of this project is to accurately catalog every known leopard gecko morph in a visual way. I'll post new visualizations in this thread until completion. I'm also taking requests here if you'd like to see a specific morph sooner.

Here is a link to the first morph visualization: Tangerine

and...a thumbnail peek at the first visualization.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard gecko, leopard geckos, morph, morphs