Question for Moderators!!!! or Admins!!! Anyone who regulates posts!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-23-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
bsalresearcher
Question for Moderators!!!! or Admins!!! Anyone who regulates posts!!!

Hello!

I'm looking for people involved in the amphibian pet trade (hobbyist, distributors, owners, and breeders) to have a phone interview with! I'm mainly looking for those involved in the salamander trade, but definitely open to frog trade members as well!

My question is: can I make a recruitment post with information about a gift card incentive, a survey link for preliminary contacting information, and a more detailed description on this site? If I can, what forums would this be allowed/not deleted?

This is for a research project that is supported by PIJAC, the USGS, and Michigan State University. The info gathered from these interviews will be used to create a widespread survey to make sure any policies or regulations are informed by the people that they will ACTUALLY affect (MEANING YOU!).

I know many people in the amphibian community have hesitation about working with the government/researchers. I am hoping to build some trust through this project. I truly am looking to listen and learn! I believe that working with the public is the ONLY way to effectively help mitigate the spread of amphibian diseases, specifically Bsal.

If you are seeing this and know how I can privately DM a mod, please let me know! I'm still learning

Old 12-23-2020, 12:43 PM   #2
WebSlave
Please provide an example of what you are proposing in a post here so I can take a look at it.

Old 12-23-2020, 12:46 PM   #3
WebSlave
Please see the other thread, and use that one instead of this one for the conversation.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=2240566

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!