Heya - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:28 AM   #1
lihairden
Heya

I'm new to herps....won't be getting one (leopard gecko) until next month at the reptile expo, but I'm doing research now and getting together the stuff I need so I don't have to do it later.

I've got a husband, 3 cats, 2 gerbils and a betta. We're hopefully moving in May to a better place, so that's another reason I'm waiting to get my leo. I want to have the tank set up at the new place to make it easier on the bugger. I have tons of questions and I hope this is the right place to get answers .

Old 03-09-2007, 09:01 AM   #2
Cat_72
Welcome to Fauna, Rebecca!!

It's great to see someone that makes sure they have everything right BEFORE they get their new critter!!! And Leos are a wonderful introduction into the world of herps, but I warn you, once you have one, more are sure to follow, lol.

This is a great place to learn good info......browse through the Leopard Gecko forum, you will probably see many of your questions already answered somewhere along the line.....and if not, feel free to ask! And we always love to see pics of new additions as well!

Old 03-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Welcome! i second the happiness of seeing someone who researches BEFORE they buy!

When you do move, and get your new gecko, you better show us some pictures! okay!? :P

Enjoy your Fauna stay!

Old 03-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #5
lihairden
Thanks . I wasn't sure if getting things beforehand was a good idea at first (this was before I read anything), but I figured it'd be the same with the rodents I have/had. Now all I seem to do is read gecko stuff lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!