New snake arrives tomorrow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
romad119
New snake arrives tomorrow

Getting a snake that finally falls into this category. It's a male Jewelled Kukri (everetti).

I'm excited and plan on expanding into some of the 60 species of kukri as I've decided to do a 75/25 split of my collection. By that I mean 75% commercially viable snakes (readily available CB, easy to breed) and 25% of snakes that don't have much or any captive bred programs established.

I figure I need to do some work on the conservation side.

Anyways, with the new cam coming showing up soon, I'll take some pics of this guy when he comes in.

Alan

Old 04-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
iasc300
Awesome Alan cant wait to see pics

Old 04-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
Awesome Alan, can't wait to see the photos!!!

Old 05-01-2007, 01:16 AM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
Getting a snake that finally falls into this category. It's a male Jewelled Kukri (everetti).

I'm excited and plan on expanding into some of the 60 species of kukri as I've decided to do a 75/25 split of my collection. By that I mean 75% commercially viable snakes (readily available CB, easy to breed) and 25% of snakes that don't have much or any captive bred programs established.

I figure I need to do some work on the conservation side.

Anyways, with the new cam coming showing up soon, I'll take some pics of this guy when he comes in.

Alan
oligodon everetti

That is exciting. I have had a hard time even finding stock photos. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:08 PM   #5
romad119
Dennis, well I've only seen one pic and it looks different then this guy. He came in fine and a good size to him. The only pic I saw was at a limited google book review online but they aren't showing that chapter now. When my camera arrives tomorrwo looks like I'll be doing 'name that snake'.

He is about the thickness of a nickel and seems in excellent condition.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Yeah, I've seen few pictures sometime ago. I don't remember where. I saved a couple but lost them in a hard drive crash. I haven't been able to locate any since.

Great to hear he arrived in good shape. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Old 05-02-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
romad119
Its not an everetti but a brown. The sellerr and I poured threw somr resources and thats are best guess. They were sold to him as Everett's but aren't close. Fedex need a signature so tomorrow I'll go there and get my new camera. grrr.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:38 AM   #8
romad119
He chased down and ravaged a live crawler. I'm gonna let him eat once more before I handle for pics so it will be a week or so.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #9
romad119
Pics

He was sitting out today so I decided to take advantage. He likes to do the "You can't see me" and down-turn his head when being looked at.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2007, 10:35 AM   #10
Dennis Hultman
That's still a great looking snake. Is your supplier still working on getting you the everetti? Great pictures! How do you like your new Cannon?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!