For Sale Rare Tarantulas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Lothario
Rare Tarantulas

I had planned to use these guys for future breeding, however, I need some money to fund another project, so I have decided to sell my private collection. I've had these guys for almost 2 years now. Once I raise enough money to get what I want to buy, the Brachypelmas will no longer be for sale.

Here is my list:
0.2.0 Brachypelma sabulosum 5" $90
0.0.5 Brachypelma auratum 1 1/2"-2+" $90 breeding project of auratum buy the whole group for $420
0.0.2 Brachypelma klassi 1 1/2"-2" $100 buy both of them for $180 SOLD!!
0.1.0 Brachypelma schroderi 3" $400 this is one of my holy grail a young female that I raised for 5 years. FIRM
0.0.8 Phormitopus platus 1" $35 buy the whole group for $230
0.0.5 Pamphobeteus sp equador II 3" $65 each buy the whole group for $200
0.0.3 Monocentropus balfouri 2 1/2"-3" 120 each In a communal set up, buy the whole group for $350
0.1.0 Lasiodora parabyhana 5"+ 100

Local Pick up is available. I live near the San Gabriel area. All the hardcore ventral sexer on the forum, if you guys are local, you can ventral sex them before you buy them.

Please do not offer me a trade that is not on my list, because I am not interested.

Willing to trade for any of the following only:
P metallica female
G acteon males and females
G formosa female
P ultramarinus
X sp blue

Lizards
Xenagama taylori female or babies
Xenagama batilifera female
Cordylus cataphractus
Cordylus giganteus
Uromastyxs thomasi
Uromastyxs princeps
Phrynocephalus mystaceus
Phrynosoma asio
Egernia depressa female

Geckos
Chondrodactylus angulifer
Teratoscincus keyzerlingi
N Levis female

TOS

Live Arrival Guarantee
I will live arrival guarantee (LAG) all my shipments.

LAG on priority up to $50 worth of inverts. above $50 you have to get an express shipping or overnight shipping to get a LAG.

Dead On Arrival DOA policy
For dead on arrival DOA, you must contact me within 1 hours when you received the shipment for priority mail to get the LAG. For express you must be able to sign the package at first delivery attempt and contact me within 2 hours when you received the shipment. You must keep all the packing materials and contents in case I need verification. Depending on the order I may ask for pictures or ask to send the specimen back to me. If I ask to have the spider sent back I will cover shipping costs.

Refund or Replacement Policy.
If all of the requirements above are met. I will replace the item and cover the shipping cost or refund the money including the shipping if I cannot replace it.

Shipping policy
All the specimen will be ship from Southern California. I will let you choose which shipping company you want me to ship your order. I'm will not be responsible for carriers delay/error.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal and cash for local pick up. If you are paying using paypal add 3% of the total or send it as a gift to avoid the 3% transaction charge.

Sexing
all inverts are considered unsexed if the sex is not stated in this ad. Its either I don't know their gender or too small to be sexed.

Trade Policy
If you don't have a review I will probably ask you to ship first because I got scammed by a lot of people in the past. Its better to be safe than sorry.
Also, its your responsibility to send your items to me safely. I don't care how you ship your items as long as they get here in good condition.

DOA trade policy.
In case of a DOA on my end, I will replace the specimen or ship back your original specimens at my cost. My DOA trade policy terms is similar to my DOA policy

Thanks for looking please PM me if you have any of those that I'm looking for.

God Bless,
Wil
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!