Adult male Bay of LA rosy boa!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
BajaBoas
Thumbs up Adult male Bay of LA rosy boa!!!

I have for sale a 2003 adult male Bay of LA rosy boa. He was purchased from Randy Wright and I have the receipt to send with the boa. He is eating large hoppers or small adult mice and is in excellent condition. $125 plus shipping. Please e mail me with any questions.
Thanks
Ryan S.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-12-2007, 01:47 AM   #2
BajaBoas
The Randy Wright female and the extra male are both SOLD! but the Randy Wright male is still for sale.
Thanks
Ryan S.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
U_GU_GU_TLANUWA
THANK YOU..........

SINCE THEY WONT LET ME LEAVE FEED BACK I WILL DO SO HERE.....I JUST GOT A FEMALE ROSIE FROM RYAN, AND SHE IS EVERYTHING PLUS WHAT HE SAID , HE IS VERY PROFESIONAL IS HIS BUSSINESS, WE TALKED 4 ABOUT AN HOUR AND HE ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED AND DIDN'T TRY TO RUSH ME TO GET OFF THE PHONE, AND THE SHIPPING WAS PERFECT HEAT PACKS,STYROPHOME BOX, VERY WELL DONE...I WOULD GET ANY OF HIS REPTILES, IF THEY ARE AS GOOD AS THIS ROSIE, I WOULD GET EVERYTHING HE HAS.....THANK YOU RYAN........ALL I CAN SAY IS EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT WITH HIS SALE,TRASACTION,AND SHIPPING......BUY FROM HIM YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED!!!!!!!!.......ANDY

Old 11-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #4
BajaBoas
Thank you for the nice comments Andy. Im glad you like her and I hope you get some babies from her next year. It was nice doing business with you and I cant say that for everybody.
Thanks again,
Ryan S.
  Contact User Check User
Closed Thread