SOLD!! e blackneck garter pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 03:49 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
e blackneck garter pair

This is a 2011 unrelated pair of eastern blackneck garter snakes, the male is a tiny bit bigger than the female but they're identical. The male is about 9 inches in length and he takes anything I offer him from tongs, mainly minnows but he switched over to unscented pinks with ease and he'll take 3 at a time. The female will be full after 2 minnows but she'll be big enough for pinks soon enough.
Not many work with this species, here's your chance to start a breeding project, garter snakes grow up quick, get these guys and start stuffing them! Pictured is the female.

$400 plus shipping for the pair, which is what I paid for them.

Email me at kingpinreptiles@gmail.com with a zip code for a shipping quote if interested or if you have any questions. If it's cold in your area I'll ship with a heat pack but I won't ship if it's too cold.

Mike
Attached Images

Contact User Check User