Bufo alvarius - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 12-07-2022, 08:02 PM   #1
ribbit ribbit
Bufo alvarius

Heya amphibian Pals!! I hope all is great in your day!!! I’m on the search for a female and male bufo alvarius shipped to alive to Australia please!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-07-2022, 08:21 PM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbit ribbit View Post
Heya amphibian Pals!! I hope all is great in your day!!! I’m on the search for a female and male bufo alvarius shipped to alive to Australia please!!
For a joke, this isn't really all that funny. Got any better ones?

Old 12-07-2022, 08:27 PM   #3
ribbit ribbit
im not trying to be funny

I don’t understand why you think im joking, I understand laws on bio security but it’s always worth a shot and I wouldn’t dare to let anything come close to the toad as it may cause problems for the native biome.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2023, 12:26 AM   #4
Jintermont
Because it's so easy to import a non native species into Australia right?.?.?. 2 months too early for April fools.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bufo alvarius