Trade 1.1 Sub Adult Grand Terre Mount Kohgis Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
OneLoveReptiles
1.1 Sub Adult Grand Terre Mount Kohgis Pair

I am considering letting go my 1.1 Sub-adult breeding pair of Grand Terre Mount Kohgis Troeger Line Leachianus Geckos. Produced by Philippe De Vosjoli from his Troeger line animals & purchased in person from Philippe himself. Both animals are tame and friendly. Attached picture is the female. More pictures can be sent!

Both are just around 11" and 125 - 130 grams. I have grown them slow and steady and they are in excellent health. Feed every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on Repashy MRP and some occasional Dubia roaches or Crickets.

I am looking to trade mostly for ball python morphs, females and some males. Also interested in rarer monitors, tegus, and lizards or geckos.

If I were to sale them I would want $1,950.
Shoot me a PM or an Email at OneLoveReptiles@gmail.com

Edited: after reviewing old emails, I forgot to mention that they are het for the Dark Morph, but will also produce 25% pale morph
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
What Ball Python Morphs are you looking for

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!