Free advertisement for hobbiests? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:39 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I find there is less diversity of sellers now. I do not have data to back my observational trend. So take it for whatever you think that's worth. This diversity helped me out as a buyer as well.

I personally believe the classifieds were under utilized in the past. You are aware that there are two classified sections?

Old 11-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #22
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bob
I apologize for the typos above. I ran my post through the spell check after I posted. I do not have the ability to edit my own post. Sorry.
You could if you were a contributing member.

Quote:
it's too easy...I can't bring myself to say it
There you go Harold.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #23
SPJ
Too funny Dennis.

Regarding the $25 a year fee being too much, I am only a casual hobbyist who sometimes has animals and supplies for sale. I paid the $25 renewal for my subscription on Friday. Here it is only Sunday and I have sold enough so far in two days to buy 2 Endowment level subscriptions. I think the $25 was WELL worth it.

Heck, the $25 a year would be worth it even if I was only able to sell one animal during that year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!