Website - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
ABDragons
Website

I would like to setup a web site . Any suggestions ?

Thanks Reno

Old 08-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Tiger Lilly
Well, we don't know much about what you are wanting, but judging by your name, I'm guessing it has something to do with beardies?
You also don't give any clues as to whether or not you know how to do this yourself, or what your finances are for this project...
My suggestions, however, would be this:
If you don't know what you're doing, and don't have the finances to pay someone else to do it, start with any one of the numerous free sites that are offered all over the place.
If you have finances, but still want to do it yourself, see above suggestion. They always have upgrade options.
If you don't know what you're doing, but you do have the finances...hire someone to do it for you. You can also find these people all over the place that will do it. You can probably even find someone on this site that does websites if you look long enough.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!