NEW R. CHAHOUA BABY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
hdavidf309
NEW R. CHAHOUA BABY!!

This post is pretty "late" seeing as that I have been really busy lately, but The other day I purchased my new Rhacodactylus Chahoua baby and it is awesome!!! Only about 7 weeks old now, it is unsexed, but has shown signs of great colors and patterns since I bought it. As babies should (especially Chahoua babies), mine has eaten pretty much everything I have put in there, but mostly is a bug lover (bugs dusted with Repashy Calcium Plus)...so only CGD once and a while. Also it has shed 2 times in the past week, showing colors such as high intensity greens, whites, and pinks. I am super happy with this find. I bought it off of Lawrence of GEKKOTAS.COM- I HIGHLY recomend dealing with this person if you are interested in Rhacodactylus, or in Uroplatus. He has great herps, a great reputation, and a great personality....the coolest guy you will ever meet! One minor setback is that the pics I take will not be so good/clear since the digital camera I have isn't very high-end, but I will include a photo or 2 at the end of this post, and more if people want to ask for more. Enjoy my Chahoua and message/comment please!
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
kristy<3sgeckos
youre in the wrong section this is the for sale spot on fauna. and here i thought id be seeing a cute little chewie for sale! such a tease. lol

Old 03-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
hdavidf309
Oh! My fault.....just thought you could post wherever. So where do I post it, then? Thank you for saying my Chahoua is cute....the pictures are really kinda horrible, though. It only weighed about 3.5 grams when i got it...it has been a week and weigh ins are on Wed., so we will see how much it grew! What I am getting at is that it is super small and it is hard to capture good pics with such a small reptile with a mediocre camera, ya know. ANYWAY, please keep in touch if you would like to talk some more! -Dave

Old 03-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
polasian
Moved from the classifieds.

Congrats on your new addition

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!