Husbandry of human offspring? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #51
Heart4Dragonz
lol Nick, great post.
You're already worried about their care, I'm sure you'll be crying more than they do once they're here :-p...I like babies, you feed them, and keep them clean...They can't really run off from you, it doesn't take much to keep them entertained, and they don't have full range of the vocal cords yet...
My niece that lives with me is coming up on 2 in about a month...I'M terrified..She's recently learned shrieking and is great at telling you "shup" and "stop it!" X.X

Old 06-12-2010, 06:20 AM   #52
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Nicky, all joking aside, I want to apologize if I might have offended you. Without going into details I am sure you will understand what I mean. Again, I TRULY apologize.
Dean...I haven't the slightest clue of what you're referring too. So how about you PM your apology, but be sure to include what it is that you're apologizing for . (Seriously though, I don't know what you're talking about )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart4Dragonz View Post
you feed them, and keep them clean...They can't really run off from you, it doesn't take much to keep them entertained, and they don't have full range of the vocal cords yet...
You've pretty much just described every other herp that I've ever owned. This shouldn't be too hard after all.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #53
polasian
...I'm an uncle of two girls (so technically, that makes me an aunt...right? )

Stats...

Baby 1:
Weight: 1700 gram
Length: 42 cm
Arrival on planet earth: 16. July 2010 at 22:08

Baby 2:
Weight: 1650 gram
Length: 42 cm
Arrival on planet earth: 16. July 2010 at 22:09

They actually named them (for the time being) Baby # 1 and Baby # 2. They were due sometime in Sept...so my sister & brother-in-law were caught off-guard when they popped out early.

Everyone is OK ...I only found out just now that I'm an auntie (they're in Hong Kong so the communication isn't the best). As I know more, I'll post.

(Momma Donna...this would be a good time to post one of your famous prayers )

Old 07-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #54
Utta
Gratz nick! :O

Old 07-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #55
Pikey
Wow this was great it really did make me LMAO. I'm a father of 2 my self. 1yr old boy A'den & a 4yr old girl Aerika. I never thought i would see the day some one broke it down in to "herp terms" but i now have and it was JUST GREAT. good luck and great times ahead. they are a BLAST to keep, but i would reccomend a 12x12x8 inclosure minimum they tend to climb & grow at a rapid rate

Old 07-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #56
Pikey
O yeah if

you are a guy = you are an Uncle
you are a girl = you are an Aunt

if they are girls = they are your nieces
if they are boys = they are your Nephews

Old 07-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #57
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
O yeah if

you are a guy = you are an Uncle
you are a girl = you are an Aunt

if they are girls = they are your nieces
if they are boys = they are your Nephews
Darn it...now I have to get a whole new wardrobe

*I just found out that Baby # 1 no longer requires "support." My sister was able to hold her . Baby # 2 is still on support but she's doing great.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #58
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Darn it...now I have to get a whole new wardrobe

*I just found out that Baby # 1 no longer requires "support." My sister was able to hold her . Baby # 2 is still on support but she's doing great.
You're still Auntie Nicky, don't worry.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #59
shinezilla
Congratulations Muff Muff

zOMG... That means I'm "Uncle"

Old 07-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #60
Southern Wolf
glad number one is off support.

Whats up with all the dang twins. Its gotta be something in the water. Im gonna quit drinking it and stick with Mt. Dew.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
homo sapiens, husbandry