Very upset with fedex - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Fede59
Angry Very upset with fedex

So I ordered 1000 crickets and mealworms from flukers on Wednesday and I payed 15 bucks so they can be shipped out on Thursday and get here Friday. They are still not here!!! I called FedEx and they said the plane was delayed. So they told me they would be getting here today. The past 3 days I've been spending 8 dollars a day buying food at petsmart for my geckos and dragons What do you guys think will they get here dead or alive? It's been 5 days

Old 04-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
hadenglock
call and complain to fedex thats all you can do really unless flukers will take the fall for it.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
sschind
If they arrive dead flukers should replace them. Not that this helps with the money you had to spend but you should at least get a new box of crickets.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
Fede59
It actually wasn't that bad I had a bit more dead than usual (mainly mealworms). And it really wasn't flukers fault. But I for sure an gunna call FedEx and tell them to charge me for the 5 day shipping instead of a priority overnight

Old 04-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
mikepanzarella
if you were that low on crickets you order should of went in Monday - Wednesday i order crickets every 2 weeks on a monday for my dragons it helps out alot of you get them on a feeding schedule and know how much your feeding that week or two other wise you will run into this problem many more times and it sucks alot paying all that extra money for overnight when you can just get them ground
fed ex and flukers wasnt your problem it was just poor timing
i have a small order every 2 weeks and then my monthly order and they are made the same day everytime i get 7k crickets everyother monday and once a month i order horned and silk worms on the 1st monday of the month it saves me alot of money to buy for two week supply on crickets and monthly on worms and ordering on mondays insures i get them by the end of the week shipping ground (during warmer times) that also saves alot of money

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crickets, fedex, mealworms, shipping