Tang juveniles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 02:43 PM   #1
petcrazy213
Tang juveniles

I have 2 female Tang leopard geckos available at his time. Both are eating great and will be wonderful breeders. They are clutchmates and both are about 14 months old. I had held them back to see how they'd turn out and I am very pleased. Unfortunately for me I have run out of room and need to make some space for the babies soon to hatch. This means selling off some of the nice leos I had kept for myself. As you can see from the photo they are nice looking geckos and have some wonderful color. The gecko on the left has a more reduced pattern then the one on the right and is slightly lighter in color.

I am asking $100 for the pair plus $25 for shipping. I will ship anywhere in the continental US. I accept Paypal and Money orders and ship Overnight Express via USPS, with a tracking number. Please be aware, I ONLY ship Monday-Wednesday so as to avoid packages getting lost in weekend mail shuffles.

I will consider splitting the pair if you are only interrested in 1. For just the lighter colored, reduced pattern female, I am asking $65 plus $25 for shipping. The other gecko, the darker female, I am asking $45 plus $25 shipping. Again, these prices are for the geckos individually.

If you have any other questions please email me.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2004, 09:43 PM   #2
petcrazy213
PRICE DROP

I'm dropping the price on these 2 for just this next week, so hurry and get em' while you can. I need to move these girls. I will sell them for $100 SHIPPED!!! This week ONLY ... July 26-July 31 ... offer ends August 1.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2004, 12:23 PM   #3
petcrazy213
bump

Extending SALE price since they didn't go last week.

I have a couple new babies I need to make room for.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread