For Sale Leucistic Anolis Pogus 1.1 - One of a kind!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 07-27-2021, 02:33 PM   #1
James L
Leucistic Anolis Pogus 1.1 - One of a kind!!

For sale is a CB 1.1 Anolis pogus. The male is one of a kind! I believe he is leucistic. I hatched him about 4 months ago and immediately knew there was something special about him. He was born with very translucent skin and a weirdly bright blue head. Nothing like the dozens of other pogus I've hatched. I'm not exactly sure if leucistic is the trait he is carrying but its definitely not normal. He's in great health and growing like a weed. He is going to be paired with a CB female that shows nice soft blues throughout her body. Very beautiful!

Care for this species is pretty easy. It's kind of smaller. Tolerant of the widest range of temps I've seen in anoles. Cool to hot. They also age to sexual maturity quicker than any other herp I've kept. I got eggs from females no more than 7-8 months old! So if you're into fast moving projects, this is for you.

The photos are a little timeline of him growing over the last few months. First starting as baby to a photo I took moments ago.

The reason I'm parting with this project is I'm just burned out, lol. I just moved a few months ago. I've got house projects and lizards coming out my ears. Just need a break. Tons of micro geckos available too. Other anoles as well.

If you're someone who's been looking for a unique project, here's your chance.

$400 Shipped FedEx overnight for the pair.

Email james.lindros@gmail.com

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!