Black Stripe Gargoyle Geckos Sexable Subadults and Hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Geckoholic
Black Stripe Gargoyle Geckos Sexable Subadults and Hatchlings

I have a bunch of really nice black stripe gargoyle geckos for sale at this time. Every Sexable animal being sold has never been bred, and is under one year of age. These guys will be ready to go next season. Why chance buying burnt out breeders?

Click on the link below to view all of the gargoyles I have for sale.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...&a=32325352&f=

Prices range from $95 - $230

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at geckoholic@hotmail.com or call 803-343-1284.

Thanks,
Steve

Examples:
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread