Baby black dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 09-20-2021, 02:13 AM   #1
Bugsslifee
Baby black dragon

Hey, I have a young baby black dragon water monitor. Unknown gender .
I do however refer to it as a female. She eats off tongs & in her 4x3 enclosure.
I received her in a trade from a guy I had to meet at a show. She eats mice, ground meat, squid, salmon, shrimp, all kinds of eggs, liver, and chicken cuts.
She is really calm & curious. I am asking $2500 or best offer. Trades would be minimal honestly. Only things that’ll strike my eye.
I have multiple pictures & videos if you’re interested please text me here 7743206133
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2021, 08:22 AM   #2
dieselfan
Buyers beware. This guy is a scammer using a burner app that generates what ever number he wants. This is the same guy that was trying to sell blue tree monitors last weekend for $1500. The ad is written in the same fashion and there are several red flags including the price being well below market. Ask this guy for verifiable references. Lol yeah I got a black dragon from some random stranger at a reptile show.

Old 09-20-2021, 09:50 AM   #3
Bugsslifee
I’m a female, & show me proof I robbed you last week guy. First time on the site and I have a recommendation from someone on here. Here is my id, now if your interested in the lizard call me if not, stop spreading lies
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2021, 10:46 AM   #4
Liliththedragon
Thumbs down Stolen images, scam

These images were stolen from my Instagram @liliththedragon
This is my animal and she is not for sale.

The ethnicity of the person in the ID photo the poster provided ad “proof” doesn’t even match the ethnicity of my hands in these photos they stole 🤣

Old 09-20-2021, 10:54 AM   #5
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliththedragon View Post

The ethnicity of the person in the ID photo the poster provided ad “proof” doesn’t even match the ethnicity of my hands in these photos they stole 🤣
Thank you for posting this! The dude doing these scams is clearly not the brightest.

Old 09-20-2021, 11:49 AM   #6
The Toad
Massachusetts area code, from Rock, Oregon which does't exsist, under 21 Virginia ID when profile says you are 33. hmmmmmmm

Old 09-21-2021, 02:09 PM   #7
Matt N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliththedragon View Post

Lmao they stfu after that

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
black dragon