Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-05-2006, 07:58 PM   #81
Chameleon Company
Dennis,
Behold yet another demonstration. I have to at least thank Wes for dancing on cue.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:36 PM   #82
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
And yet another pail full of wisdom and thought dipped out of the Kindergarten Well.

The sad thing Wes is that your opinion actually used to be valued here. No one ever particularly liked your God Complex attitude and shoot from the hip and damn the collateral damage method of presenting yourself but you did have a fair amount of credibility. You put, at least, a modicum of thought in your posts and actually considered your chosen position before shooting off the cannon which is your mouth. Apparently the meds have worn off and we are left with nothing but the God Complex and the oral Howitzer.

Keep blasting indiscrimanately at anyone who does not actually accept you as an all knowing Deity Wes. That should be, roughly, the entire population of the planet
AHAhahahaHAHAHAhahahahahaHHHAhahAha

Well, as for credibility, I'll consider the source here. Guess what? I've got more folks on ignore.

AHAHahahHAHHAHAHahahahahahahAHAHAhahahahahHahaha

I LOVE that little feature.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #83
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
AHAhahahaHAHAHAhahahahahaHHHAhahAha

Well, as for credibility, I'll consider the source here. Guess what? I've got more folks on ignore.
AHAHahahHAHHAHAHahahahahahahAHAHAhahahahahHahaha

I LOVE that little feature.

Ah...the old I'm Rubber you're Glue counter attack. VICIOUS!!!

The downward spiral is speeding up Wes. I believe someone has finally flushed your life.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #84
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Wes, My first inclination was to send this via PM, but I know your preference to have everything out in the open. With that said:

Consider the source?

Wes, There aren't very many people that can be considered more credible then John Schmitt. True, he's taken a couple of pot shots at you, but in all honesty, they have been deserved.

In my opinion, you have the ability to be one of the leaders of this site. Those times when you use your knowledge to help others here, you are a very impressive individual. I have handed you karma points more then once for your efforts. However, you seem to go from brilliant posts to nonsense at the blink of an eye.

I agree with John that the ahahaha comments have run out of gas and I think that they diminish your credibility and do not accurately portray your intelligence. I would much prefer to see you lead others by example and pass on all of the knowledge that you have acquired in this hobby.

Don't allow yourself to be baited. Take the high road.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:56 PM   #85
shrap
It wont let me give you any more Karma, Mike.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #86
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
It wont let me give you any more Karma, Mike.
It's the thought that counts - thanks.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #87
Chameleon Company
Mike,

My disdain for Wes is pretty well noted. But even I have to agree with this:
Quote:
I agree with John that the ahahaha comments have run out of gas and I think that they diminish your credibility and do not accurately portray your intelligence. I would much prefer to see you lead others by example and pass on all of the knowledge that you have acquired in this hobby.

Don't allow yourself to be baited. Take the high road.
With one noted addition. Wes' modus operandi is not just to be baited into the tiresome name calling posts, and IMO Wes' taking bait is not where he is at his worst. I think many will agree here that too many times Wes is in the gutter with his very first post, and he will stay there and flail away with considerable effort to pull the thread there if his first post doesn't get the job done. All corners of Fauna have such examples. Rarely does Wes start civil, and then dive for the fecal matter. Its usually fecal matter from the get-go.

As someone with knowledge and good advice to give, he certainly has the talent. Too bad its wasted as it is.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:42 PM   #88
Wilomn
Guys, whoever said I WANTED to be a leader?

I am here because I enjoy being here. I help when and where I please.

I say what I want when and where I please.

Like me or not, it is of no concern to me.

Just because some of you want to follow my lead, does not obligate me to blaze a trail for you.

I'll continue as I have, doing what I want when I want and as much within the "guidelines" of this site as I may; paying the price when I must step outside those boundaries, everchanging though they are, regardless of anyone else's opinion.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:50 PM   #89
Chameleon Company
And if you continue to use the "Ignore" button to "silence" your critics, in time the only voice you hear will be yours ! And yes, you will finally believe you have achieved 100% approval ! Not typing this to provoke you Wes, but is there any better definition of being foolhardy ?

Old 12-05-2006, 09:52 PM   #90
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Guys, whoever said I WANTED to be a leader?

I am here because I enjoy being here. I help when and where I please.

I say what I want when and where I please.

Like me or not, it is of no concern to me.

Just because some of you want to follow my lead, does not obligate me to blaze a trail for you.

I'll continue as I have, doing what I want when I want and as much within the "guidelines" of this site as I may; paying the price when I must step outside those boundaries, everchanging though they are, regardless of anyone else's opinion.
You see above you the Manifesto of the Self Centered Egomaniac with Delusions of Grandeur. Anyone here giving any thought to following his lead?.....Didn't think so. It is astonishing to me that someone can, in their own mind, elevate being an asshole 95% of the time into a noble choice as a life path.

I really have nothing else to say on this subject.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!