diego suarez panther for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 05:42 PM   #1
jechameleons
diego suarez panther for sale or trade

Hello. We have a 6-7 month old male Diego for sale. We may also consider a trade for a female Nosy Be Blue. Price is 275 shipped, o.b.o. Feel free to contact us for any ?'s or for more pics.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2004, 02:02 AM   #2
StickyTongues
How about 220 shipped?

Old 02-04-2004, 08:45 PM   #3
jechameleons
Where are you located? I currently have another buyer offering, but he may not have the money. Let me know your location, and i will see what shipping will run me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-05-2004, 11:55 PM   #4
jechameleons
The Diego is now available again. Please give me your zipcode so I can check temps for shipping......
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2004, 10:23 PM   #5
StickyTongues
Sorry just got internet access again. my zip code is 60630 or 60187 which ever is cheapest for you.

Old 02-07-2004, 02:21 PM   #6
StickyTongues
Any pic of the father and brother? Also is this a pure Diego?

Old 02-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #7
jechameleons
i do not have pics of the father. i had several of them, and this was the best one. i purchased several of them and this one was my breeder holdback. i have decided to let him go as i am focusing on other locales. i have seen a pic of the father, and this guy is already much more colorful. to the best of my knowledge he is pure diego. his brothers were very dull in comparison.
as for shipping him to you, your temps are a bit too low currently. if you are interested and do want him, let me know and i will monitor the temps in your area and notify you when i find a good day to ship. let me know what you want to do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #8
jechameleons
i just discovered that i do have a pic of one of his brothers that i uploaded. here it is.

Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2004, 07:38 PM   #9
StickyTongues
The first picture was that of him or his father? I still want him. I appreciate the thought. I wouldn't want him to freeze by the time he gets here anyway. Just let me know when you wanna ship him. Oh yeah what payment methods do you take and where are you shipping it from?

Old 02-09-2004, 12:48 PM   #10
jechameleons
Unfortunately, someone has placed a higher offer. I'm sorry but he is now sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread