Other snake 2013 plans! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #1
jjc reptiles
Other snake 2013 plans!

High there. It's 2013 and I was wondering what "other snake" breeders are doing this year. Also what new snakes are you adding to your other snake collection. Would love to know. As for me I have a few house snakes locked up and am getting some more hopefully! The year of the snake should be good for us all. Happy snakeing!

Old 01-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
mightymouseec04
Hello there,
I have a few hopeful plans this 2013 year but only time will tell what I end up actually getting.
Looking to buy in 2013-
1.1 Green anacondas or at least a female green anaconda
1.1 Blue tegus or at least a female
Breeding projects-
Yellow anacondas, Carpet pythons, Boas
The yellow anacondas started showing breeding interest in the end of October then a few more times in November and full blown mating all of December and are still going.
The Carpet pythons are a female 75% IJ Jag who has been bounced between a proven jungle male and a young jag male. I have only introduced the jag male when cleaning his enclosure but he has shown more interest than the proven jungle male.
The boas are a female normal boa and a male hypo boa. They were acquired in a trade and are being given the chances to mate but not a project I am working hard to breed.
I also have a pair of argentine black and white tegus I would like to see mate but I will not keep my fingers crossed. These I have owned for many years and have never mated for me.
Thank you and best wishes to you all
AJD Reptiles
http://www.facebook.com/AJDReptiles

Old 01-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
jjc reptiles
Awesome animals. I would own them but nyc laws restrict me. Best of luck!

Old 01-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
mightymouseec04
I understand the restriction thing and it’s a bummer. I enjoy the anacondas the most and have since receiving my first one years ago. The recent ban is a complete crock but it gives me a reason to never leave California… not that I ever wanted to.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
jjc reptiles
Good luck. You have some cool animals by sound of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!