For Sale 1.2 Breeder Dendrobates Auratus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 05-23-2022, 09:23 PM   #1
Fenton123
1.2 Breeder Dendrobates Auratus

I have a trio of Nicaragua locality auratus for sale. Captive bred in 2019 from Josh’s frogs. These guys breed constantly for me. 2 of them have some scarring from nose rub they had when they were juveniles. I have to rehome these guys really soon and I’ve tried selling at full price with no luck, so I’ll let the trio go for only $75 plus shipping. You can contact me via email: fentonian05@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2022, 11:39 AM   #2
brathwaite95
ill take them

Old 05-25-2022, 09:00 PM   #3
Hugheyd87
Sent an email to you 2 days ago

Old 05-30-2022, 08:01 AM   #4
JTSS
I’m interested please text me at 717-961-1653 !!! I’m in North Carolina !! Text me pics and all info please

Old 05-31-2022, 10:06 AM   #5
JTSS
Frogs

Be aware this ad is a SCAM !!! This one can’t even supple pics of the animals advertising !!! This ad is SCAM

Old 05-31-2022, 10:41 AM   #6
Soliver
To JTSS

I don’t know what your experience with the seller was to justify calling him or this ad a scam. But, the frogs from this ad are in our possession. I can provide a matching picture of the female in the original post. Our transaction and shipment from the seller was professional and without issue.

Old 05-31-2022, 01:32 PM   #7
JTSS
Frogs

Not my experience refused to provide pics of the 1.2 !! It is scam

Old 05-31-2022, 01:35 PM   #8
JTSS
Frogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliver View Post
I don’t know what your experience with the seller was to justify calling him or this ad a scam. But, the frogs from this ad are in our possession. I can provide a matching picture of the female in the original post. Our transaction and shipment from the seller was professional and without issue.
Why are they not in his possession makes no sense

Old 05-31-2022, 02:56 PM   #9
Soliver
Seriously.... JTSS.... I literally said “the transaction and shipment from the seller was professional and without issue” to me that would read as we purchased them from him.... which is why they are in our possession! And what do you mean “not my experience” are you speaking on someone else’s behalf? How could it possibly be a scam if I purchased these frogs from this gentleman and have them in my possession?!?! You keep sitting here saying it’s a scam and besmirching this mans name when I’ve already explained it wasn’t a scam and they have been sold to me and my family! And you know what, to add to this mans honesty in the first place the original post even brought up “scarring”, and once we received the frogs (shipped clear across the country mind you) you would dang near have to take a magnifying glass to these beautiful animals even to see the scarring he brought to mention to make sure he was being as upfront as possible in his sale! Please stop trying to smear this man. He’s done amazing by just about any standard on selling and shipping these frogs! And as I said if you want pictured proof that these frogs have been sold and shipped correctly, professionally, and downright amazingly I’ll provide that to you so you can sleep better at night that the ACTUAL purchasers of these frogs didn’t get scammed!

Old 05-31-2022, 07:54 PM   #10
JTSS
Frogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliver View Post
Seriously.... JTSS.... I literally said “the transaction and shipment from the seller was professional and without issue” to me that would read as we purchased them from him.... which is why they are in our possession! And what do you mean “not my experience” are you speaking on someone else’s behalf? How could it possibly be a scam if I purchased these frogs from this gentleman and have them in my possession?!?! You keep sitting here saying it’s a scam and besmirching this mans name when I’ve already explained it wasn’t a scam and they have been sold to me and my family! And you know what, to add to this mans honesty in the first place the original post even brought up “scarring”, and once we received the frogs (shipped clear across the country mind you) you would dang near have to take a magnifying glass to these beautiful animals even to see the scarring he brought to mention to make sure he was being as upfront as possible in his sale! Please stop trying to smear this man. He’s done amazing by just about any standard on selling and shipping these frogs! And as I said if you want pictured proof that these frogs have been sold and shipped correctly, professionally, and downright amazingly I’ll provide that to you so you can sleep better at night that the ACTUAL purchasers of these frogs didn’t get scammed!
Oh please , why is he advertising for you !! Don’t give me that!!! I dealt with him !! I don’t care what you say !!! I know the game you can’t BS me !! This is the last time I’m responding

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!